Monday, June 14, 2010

Fabulous Weekend!!!

A layout I made this weekend...
Wow what a fabulous weekend! I just spent Thursday - Sunday in Fort Worth with a great friend! We watched 15, yes 15 Chick - Flicks while Scrapbooking for 3 days! It was a glimpse of Heaven!!! I scrapped 34 single pages and made two of my mini books all in one weekend! There were no children fighting nor teling me they were bored. No one faught or argued over who saw something first! I didn't cook a single meal, or pick up after anyone but myself! It was amazing! I did miss my husband and children, but missing the boys wore off 15 minutes after I got home when Andrew started talking back and 10 minutes after that they were both complaining of boredom!


I love my life, my children and especially my husband, but sometimes a girl needs to get away for awhile!


1 comment:

  1. 15? can you suggest any titles? as I type this the boys are fighting! oh life - how grand! LOVE your creations Christy!!

    ReplyDelete