Friday, January 22, 2010







Okay here I am two months later! I have to say that I am not as good at the blog thing as I hoped to be. I have been very busy with work, kids and my crafting. I have created many of my mini chipboard albums and I also took on a project for the school. I created thank you gifts for the School Board members by making a 12x12 page of the kids at our school with of course embellishments and a Deretchin Thanks You title on all 7 of them! It was fun, but I am happy to be back to creating things for my business and family! I have added frames and bookmarks to my list of crafts that I am selling! One of the frames is shown above, it was a special order and when I made this one is when I decided to add them to my list. I love how it came out! The mini book is also a special order for a wonderful friend of mine. I love the colors and the stamp of the Dandelion Puff. It is one of my favorite new stamps!
I promise that I will be on again soon! I can't wait to show you the bookmarks that I am making! Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment